free will astrology
from this week's free will astrology:
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Welcome to Part Two of your outlook for the second half of 2007, Pisces. We're checking up on how you're progressing with the long-term tasks you were assigned six months ago. I hope by now you realize that this is your Year of Getting Your Career in Gear. It may or may not be a time when you'll climb to the top of the heap and score fresh privileges and new clout. But it's definitely a time when you can move closer to making a living from doing what you love.
3 Comments:
Hot damn!
Horoscopes are almost always fun. And now and then they just plain nail it.
Hee! I clipped my horoscope one time -- "If you were born on March xx" -- and it said I would be making a huge change in August. As it turned out, I did indeed leave my job in San Diego to move to Raleigh in August.
Go FREEWILL ASTROLOLGY.
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home