i have decided
i have decided that i hate packing.
it's miserable and no fun.
overall, it's a complete drag.
and i'm wondering how much longer i can put off doing more of it. if i type lots and lots and lots of words about how much i hate to pack i can probably create a nice little delay.
the dust is terrible. everything i touch makes me sneeze. i've got crap that seemingly exists only to catch dust.
and i don't have nearly enough boxes. i'm going to need to find more boxes. that will create a nice delay, too. finding more boxes.
and typing more words.
2 Comments:
I wonder if you have a friend who works at a shipping supply company?
I wonder?
I wonder if she has hundreds of thousands of boxes that sit behind her every day at work?
www.uline.com check it out.
Look up moving kits.
Wow -- you have a friend at uline? Back when I was an engineer working with big industry clients, I used to have lots of fun cruising their catalog (who knew there were so many types of tape guns?!) and learning how the Uihlein family started the biz in their basement.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home