my commute
in a previous post i mentioned how my most direct route to work is through a mall. the mall is huge. super-huge. three levels, and a friggin' ice rink:
i walk through the mall at 7:30am and there are people skating. i walk back through at 4:30pm and there are people skating. it's nutty, all of this skating.
it makes the commute rather surreal.
i like it.
5 Comments:
:-) Whoa. Skating.
Is this mall within, oh, 20-25 minutes of the Convention Center by the river? If so, I think I was there on a business trip.
the mall is actually within a 5 minute drive of the convention center. it may be a 20 minute walk...
Lace up, you could cut across the rink and get to work a little faster!
Hey, Jake turns 12 today. Or "Nusrat," as you speculated his name might be in the WXDU logs... ;) I was supposed to do my Wednesday midday shift, but I went and had a baby instead. I know, excuses excuses...
Best.
Commute.
Ever.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home