photos ugh
remember how i told you how we had a professional photographer come out to the station last week? he took head shots of everyone? and remember me saying how freaky everyone looked in stage makeup?
well, the photos have been posted. everyone *does* look freaky. the boys in particular. one of the male staff looks like he's wearing corpse makeup. it's horrible. i can't believe they're actually posting these photos on the interwebs!
if you know the url of my station, go there and take a look. it's unbelievable.
9 Comments:
Owee! But not as owee as I thought from your writeup.
[Your last guy's title is "underwriting". "Undertaking" may be more what you're thinking?]
But take consolation in this: at least the website isn't your responsibility any more!!!
Wow, they really went overboard on the eyeliner on some of those dudes.
Unless maybe you're all going for that "Court of Louis XVI on the Eve of the French Revolution" effect... in which case, more faux moles, please! Heck, go for it, powdered wigs and all.
I have to say, more than one of the guys has that corpsy look. And one or two look like the mug shots you see on Amber Alert notices... shudder.
OMG! This just made me LOL for real! I found the pics obviously. Too funny!
The combo of facial hair, foundation and blush - and lipstick! Wow! Wow. Unbelievable is right!htt
Eek! It reminds me of the way they make up deceased people for a funeral home viewing...too much blush and foundation. (Sorry to be morbid.)
Hey -- was your Friday night date one of Portland's famous goth folks who maybe called you up after seeing your pic on the web? ;-) Sorry. That was mean. But I couldn't help it!!!
Tell that last dude I loved him in Tootsie.......seriously.
I hope they didn't PAY for those photos because most people DID look like corpses and the rest looked like drag queens.
Even some of the chicks......
I'm with PHIL on the goth thing. You guys read a little Byron on your date, didn't you?
You're completely right - that makeup is just wrong. Who thought that stage makeup was necessary for photos? Everyone looks like they're late for a performance of Our Town.
Our Town - or Waiting for Guffman.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home